Job Posting Date: 03/10/2017
Department: Corporate Housing
Pay Range: $14.00 per hour
Work Schedule: Sunday-Thursday, 9:00pm-6:00am
Hiring Manager / Contact: Human Resources
Location: Woodinville, WA
- Print task schedules and pull keys/access items for all field staff, including Field Associates, Furnishings, Housekeeping, and Carpet Cleaning departments.
- Accurately maintain key log records of all keys and access items leaving the key room.
- Check for schedule changes that take place throughout the night and adjust keys accordingly, so they are ready to go when the day shift arrives.
- Process all key returns from field staff and update key log records. -Follow up with each department on unreturned items
- Place keys for Housekeeping teams in their lockers each morning after verifying the keys match their schedules.
- Communicate with Access Support Specialist and Dispatch to ensure smooth transitions between day and night shifts.
- Prepare key packets for guests
- Process guest key returns. Accurately maintain records and follow up with Client Services on any missing items.
- Prepare key tags and cut copies of keys for new units
- Prepare keys/access items for unit close-outs, and coordinate with Wholesale Companies and Properties as needed to give keys back at the end of our leases.
- Maintain clean work area
- Back up coverage for Laundry/Field Associate
- Back up coverage for Night Auditor
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications
- Previous administrative experience desired
- Computer skills including Word, Excel, and Outlook, typing 50 WPM
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team setting required
- Eye for detail mandatory
- Must have the ability to perform tasks independently with minimal supervision
- Possess the sense of urgency to complete the task quickly yet efficiently while maintaining quality standards
Education, Training and Certification
- Valid driver’s license
- Good driving record