Job Posting Date: 03/01/2017
Pay Range: $14.00 per hour
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Hiring Manager / Contact: Human Resources
Location: Woodinville, WA
- To be efficient by providing meaningful, high quality support to our teams with a positive attitude that shows we care.
- Responsible for handling additional parking and storage requests for guests.
- Responsible for working with properties for replacement of lost keys/access items and lock changes.
- Manage new unit lease process with properties: sign leases, complete walk through inspections and receive/check keys/parking items. Responsible for post walk through follow up with property for maintenance issues found during walk through inspection for new unit.
- Manage third party units as follows: sign leases, enter units into data base, send notices to vacate, coordinate television/phone/cable service upgrades/downgrades, processing lease adjustments, scheduling housekeeping and Quality Assurance checks, and coordinate the setup of Comcast services in unit
- Process monthly billing for intern groups.
- Schedule unit repairs for damages & pest control treatments with properties.
- Create driving directions and maps for new properties using a map making program.
- Send bi-weekly Doorman List and Directory Box updates to properties and making sure property contact information on file is current.
- Cross Training and assisting with other leasing duties as needed.
- Maintain organized clean work environment
- Due to the seasonal/cyclical nature of our business, employees are asked from time to time to help out in other departments at various times throughout the year.
- Attend and participate in scheduled meetings
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications
- Must be a self-motivated, detailed and teamwork-oriented person, with excellent customer service skills.
- Must possess interpersonal and human relation skills and consistently model those behaviors and the ability to get along well with co-workers and above all, maintain a positive attitude.
- Driving own vehicle may be required periodically.
Education, Training and Certification
- Intermediate computer skills of MS Windows, Office and Outlook, Excel and Word