Job Posting Date: 03/17/2017
Department: Cleaning Services
Pay Range: $12 per hour
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:30pm and occasional weekends
Hiring Manager / Contact: Human Resources
Location: Rochester, MN
- Clean and maintain all apartments on a daily or weekly basis.
- Sweep, scrub and mop floors.
- Vacuum clean carpets.
- Dust and polish furniture and fittings.
- Empty and clean trash containers.
- Dispose of trash.
- Clean wash toilets, mirrors, tubs, showers, countertops, stoves/ovens, dishes and fridge.
- Make up beds and change linen as required.
- Stock and maintain houskeeping carts and storage rooms.
- Clean and make ready the apartments after a guest has vacated.
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications
- Must have strong attention to detail.
- Ability to understand and speak English and have good communication skills.
- Candidate must be able to work occasional holidays and weekends.
- Must have ability to move, lift carry push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling and stooping.
- Stand or walk for extended period of time.
- Knowledge of cleaning and sanitation products, techniques and methods.
- Working knowledge of operating cleaning equipment.
Education, Training and Certification
- Minimum of 1 year hospitality experience is a plus.